book club meets 40-Day e-workshop,
kinda like Sunday School for grown-ups.
instead of having one more book to read
or place to be on a sacred Sunday,
delivered to your in-box,
for you to ponder when you can,
will be insight + practices from texts,
of an everyday spiritual sort,
to help uncover what it takes to be blessed +
ensure your story becomes the best yet.
- yogis seeking svadhyaya,
- beyond-surface-chit-chat types, craving depth + meaningful connection,
- wondering-what-to-do-with-their-lives types, longing for clarity,
- those-who-know-what-they-want, but need courage + encouragement to deliver it,
- hopeful-achiever-types with a challenge, resolution, intention, they’re serious about accomplishing
- anyone interested in cultivating faith, hope, confidence, energy, and courage to deliver whatever our heart desires.
SUNDAY, JAN 8 through SUNDAY, FEB 19, 2017
that’s 6-weeks, or 4o-ish days, because well, 40 days… 40 nights…clearly, 40 is statistically, spiritually significant.
each week, you’ll receive 3-4 video-snippets of me sharing a-ha’s from a carefully curated collection of life-enhancing books such as:
- The Artist’s Way, a spiritual path to higher creativity,
- A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose,
- Big Magic, Rising Strong, The Art of Possibility (+ whole lot more)
- Memoirs that capture the heart of humanity,
- and my own stories for even more reality.
a variety of superpower-cultivating practices such as:
- shifting perspective in the blink of an eye,
- acceptance, maybe even forgiveness, in any circumstance,
- morning pages,
- artist’s dates,
- noticing (and capturing) moments
- holding each other accountable for the holy grail: moving our bodies.
instant connection with like-minded soul-seekers
a course container that makes it easy to encourage each other
a weekly “confession & a cookie” Q&A where you can ask me anything. i’ll tape my perspective in an audio recording for you to listen at your leisure.
if i could give you a cookie, i would. instead, i’ll share my favorite healthy cookbooks and recipes.
AND, I’M SO EXCITED…THE FIRST 10 TO SIGN UP GET A GIFT!
a pair of “i am blessed” socks, a reminder to stay grounded, focused and empowered to continue doing all you can to be blessed.
SIGN UP HERE
Questions??? email me at email@example.com
Thank you and remember, doing stuff like this is always better when we’re together.
| 0 comments